Thursday, September 18, 2008

top reasons why im a coffeehouse lover

To me, there is nothing more relaxing and conducive to creative juices flowing than sitting in a comfortable, overstuffed chair with a hot cup of coffee or tea by my side. First and foremost, I'm a writer. There are many reasons I'm a coffeehouse lover. I don't have time to deal with foaming and frothing milk, nor do I want the hassle of steam burns and a mess in the kitchen. Also, I get something at coffeehouses that I can't get at home: a decent espresso drink. The service at coffeehouses is amazing, and the people there are always smiling and cheery (even at the God awful hour of 6 am). If that's not worth $3, I don't know what is! When I go to a coffeehouse, everything is prepared perfectly and I don't have to clean anything up. Plus, the variety found at my local coffeehouse is unlike anything in any home I've ever seen. While I like cappuccinos and lattes as much as the next girl, sometimes I like to switch things up a bit. When I feel like a cup of ginger green tea, I can have it. If I change my mind and decide that I want a sweet and blended frozen beverage, I can have that too, all without having to go to a store. Also, the company found at my local coffeehouse is second to none. There are artsy people, professional men and women in suits, college students and more. It's a slice of life and something I appreciate sitting in the midst of. I don't have to pay $60 a month for wireless, I can just head down the street to a coffeehouse, something I'd be doing anyway. Probably the best out of all of the reasons I'm a coffeehouse lover is the fact that I can get free wireless internet.

To me, there is nothing more relaxing and conducive to creative juices flowing than sitting in a comfortable, overstuffed chair with a hot cup of coffee or tea by my side. First and foremost, I'm a writer. There are many reasons I'm a coffeehouse lover.I don't have time to deal with foaming and frothing milk, nor do I want the hassle of steam burns and a mess in the kitchen. Also, I get something at coffeehouses that I can't get at home: a decent espresso drink. The service at coffeehouses is amazing, and the people there are always smiling and cheery (even at the God awful hour of 6 am).If that's not worth $3, I don't know what is! When I go to a coffeehouse, everything is prepared perfectly and I don't have to clean anything up.I don't have to pay $60 a month for wireless, I can just head down the street to a coffeehouse, something I'd be doing anyway. Probably the best out of all of the reasons I'm a coffeehouse lover is the fact that I can get free wireless internet.

0 comments:

Blogger template 'Blackorwhite' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008