Monday, September 1, 2008

keurig is great customer service

My first introduction to the Keurig Single Cup Coffee Maker was in the dental office. I work in an office that strives to stand apart from its competition by focusing greatly on customer service. With all the money that we spend on technology in the dental opera tory with lasers, televisions, and computers, the coffee maker has surprisingly been the most cost effective way to make our patients feel cared and special.
We placed one in the waiting room where patients can browse the selections and make a cup of delight at the touch oh their fingertips. The anxious patient can relax with a cup of green tea, waiting moms can recharge with a cup a cappuccino, and kids love the warm sweet cocoa. Our staff is constantly sneaking out into the waiting room to help themselves to a cup of gourmet coffee. I am also guilty! My favorites include the Lemon Blueberry Passion Tea, the Cinnamon Mocha, and the Half Calf for afternoons where I find myself dragging but don't want to up all night.
It was not long after this purchase that a  Keurig Coffee Maker made it into my house as well as the home of my mother. What a great gift by the way! I was the only true coffee drinker in my home so it was great to be able to brew a gourmet cup just for myself. But now with all the delicious choices, my husband has become a fan. Not to mention it's always a big hit with guests.
Now I think the Keurig should be everywhere. Salons and spas usually offer a glass of water or tea, so why not an assortment of 190 different flavors of coffee, tea, and cocoa available in less than a minute? Car dealerships, medical offices, or any place with a waiting room can benefit from a Keurig Coffee Maker.



Keurig Coffee Maker

0 comments:

Blogger template 'Blackorwhite' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008