Monday, October 20, 2008

Coffee Shop Conversation and Reality Check

So today someone asked me at a Coffee Shop: ‘Whattdaayyaa know?" I did not have time to answer their question in its entirety so I let them know what was on my mind. First recently when I was in Las Vegas for a Large Heavy Equipment show and I talked with a Taxi Cab Driver from the Middle East, who said he made about $150.00-$250.00 per day average in the on season and $80-100 in the off season, he was an independent contractor and he was Muslim, Islamic or whatever and he went into the his view of America based on the people he gave a ride to in LV.

Now realize people go to LV to screw off and unwind and party hard. And there is every vice possible in that city of sin. He had very harsh words to say about the US. It offended me a lot, but I was trying to get inside his head and based on his view of the world and his input of observations, I guess I understood why he thought what he did. I of course did not agree, only began to understand. I believe this individual would be capable of delivering logistics to terrorists. And he was only a random meeting. Remember recently a taxi cab driver in Palestine area drove suicide bombers around the city looking for large gatherings and he said; "They never suspected me." Hmm, well I would have and we should be looking at these taxi cab drivers as people who may assist others in crimes against the people of the United States of America.

Do not be blind America; we have those amongst us who are NOT with us. They may not be against us yet, but they are certainly not with us and their minds and hearts are with our enemies. Pay attention there. Think on this.

Lance Winslow - Online Think Tank forum board. If you have innovative thoughts and unique perspectives, come think with Lance; www.WorldThinkTank.net/wttbbs/

Think Tank www.WorldThinkTank.net/wttbbs/

0 comments:

Blogger template 'Blackorwhite' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008